Information We Collect
We collect various types of Personal Data through our Services, including:
· Personal Data when you voluntarily choose to provide such information directly to us. The information is not required by the APP, however, will improve the usability of the APP if provided. Such information may include, among other things:
o Name or alternative
o Email address or alternative username
o Phone number (Optional)
o Work Organization (Optional)
o Work Location (Optional)
o Work Area (Optional)
· Location Data: The Services includes the use of location-based features, such as collecting your current location if you choose to.
· Contacts: We may collect information about contacts you choose to track or share information with.
· Log Data: When you use the Services, we automatically receive and record certain information from the APP. Log includes Personal and Location Data.
Our Use of Personal Data and Other Information
We use the Personal Data and Other Information we collect for various purposes, including:
· To provide you with location-based features, such as your location.
· To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to defend or enforce our rights, including as described in the “Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information” section below.
· To compile and share aggregate and de-identified information.
Our Disclosure of Personal Data and Other Information
We may share your Personal Data and Other Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
· Location Sharing. We share location information automatically with some third-party partners, such as Google Maps, in order to provide the Services to you.
· Your Sharing of Information through the Services or Third-Party Services: We allow you to share data, activities and other actions with other users of the Services. Please note that any Personal Data you provide will be displayed for others to view. We cannot and will not be responsible for what third parties do with any Personal Data. As such, we advise that you exercise great care in determining what information you choose to use with the Services or on third-party services.
· Legal Requirements: We may also disclose your Personal Data or Other Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation such as a judicial or governmental subpoena or warrant, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to investigate or protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability, prevent suspected fraud, or establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights.
· Financing, Business Transfers, and Similar Transactions: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event relating to all or a portion of our business or assets, Personal Data or Other Information may be part of the transferred assets. We also may share Personal Data or Other Information to facilitate the potential or actual financing, securitization, insuring, merger, acquisition, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
We implement reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail or the Internet.
We process Personal Data for our legitimate business purposes and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their Personal Data whenever necessary.